Steel service center certified ISO 9001-2008
- In 1960, Ferronavi SRL was founded as a supplier to the shipbuilding industry in a small facility located in Ceparana (SP).
- In 1987, the company moved its headquarters to develop its business in a 12,000 sqm warehouse located in Follo (SP), in Via Greti di Durasca 6. Since then, the Company has started to invest in modern and highly efficient machines as well as in a qualified and skilled staff of people.
- In the 2000s, Ferronavi SRL consolidated its presence throughout the Italian territory and expanded its services also in most of the European regions, serving the biggest multinationals companies that use qualified steel sheets.
- Today, the company offers a 360-degree service, starting from oxy-fuel cutting of steel plates to supplying mid-heavy and heavy carpentry, mechanical machining, heat treatment, sandblasting, and painting. The wide range of services offered ensures customers precise delivery times and high product quality, controlled at every stage of the process.
- In 2006, in the historical facility in Ceparana, Loc. Lagoscuro - Vezzano Ligure (SP), it was created the subsidiary Centroacciai S.r.l., which offers a different range of processes such as customized cuts, through Plasma technology, of stainless-steel plates as well as cut-to-size process of round bars offered in a wide portfolio of qualities.
- Automotive industry
- Heavy presses industry
- Energy industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Paper machinery industry
- Moulds and dies industry